• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Few CGC Slabs Spiderman #300 Next Men #21 Wolverine Origins #10 3rd Claw Variant

34 posts in this topic

Due to Medical Reasons I've been on a Leave of Absense with out pay. I've been out of work for the last 2 months and with Medical Bills and Prescriptions Costs Piling up. I'm falling farther and farther in Dept. Even though it kills me. I'm forced to sell off some of my favorite Comics and Toys. I hope to replace all of these items as soon as I get back to work. So I won't be selling these at extremely low discounted rates.

If you're interested in something and you don't like my Price. Feel free to make an offer for it via PM.

First :takeit: wins!! :takeit: trumps PMs!!

Shipping is $12.00 for 1st book and $3.00 per additional book within the US. Shipping to Canada is $28.00 for 1-3 books, and shipping to the U.K. is $45.00 for 1-3 books. If you're located Any Where else PM for a Shipping Quote. If you're interested in purchasing more than that. Please PM me for a Shipping Quote.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Buyer Must Cover all PayPal fees. I also accept Postal Money Orders.

:news: Final Discount!! I'll be Closing this Thread Tonight!! :news:

Amazing Spiderman #300 1st Full Appearance and Origin of VENOM!! CGC 9.6 $275

Wolverine Origins #10 1:100 3rd Claw Variant 1st Appearance of Daken!! CGC 9.6 $105

Marvel Zombies #3 1st Print Signed by Sean Philips & Arthur Suydam!! SS CGC 9.8 $100

Next Men #211st Full Color Appearance of Hell Boy CGC 9.4 $50

:news: FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US ON ANYTHING OVER $100!! SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE US WILL BE EXTRA. If you Don't Like My Prices Feel Free to Make an Offer!! :news:

If one were to press the Spider-Man 300 and resubmit it and it doesn't come back a 9.8 what will your guaranty provide...full refund including the CGC fee? I'm seriously curious.

If one were to press the Spider-Man 300 and resubmit it and it doesn't come back a 9.8 what will your guaranty provide...full refund including the CGC fee? I'm seriously curious.

Me too...

:popcorn:

Me too... :popcorn:

I will guarantee that if the Amazing Spiderman #300 gets pressed and resubmitted to CGC for grading it will come back as a 9.8.

If it doesn't grade at a 9.8 after being pressed and resubmited to CGC. I will refund the Purchase Price + the CGC Grading fee. I will not refund the cost of pressing or return shipping. Due to I'm only selling it for $275. So the buyer would have to take some kind of gamble.

If someone wants to purchase it at my original asking price and it dosen't come back as a 9.8. Then I would be willing to refund the Purchase Price plus all of the CGC grading fees including shipping both ways plus all pressing fees plus shipping back to me. That way the buyer is covered all the way around and isn't risking anything but there time.

I will guarantee that if the Amazing Spiderman #300 gets pressed and resubmitted to CGC for grading it will come back as a 9.8.

If it doesn't grade at a 9.8 after being pressed and resubmited to CGC. I will refund the Purchase Price + the CGC Grading fee. I will not refund the cost of pressing or return shipping. Due to I'm only selling it for $275. So the buyer would have to take some kind of gamble.

If someone wants to purchase it at my original asking price and it dosen't come back as a 9.8. Then I would be willing to refund the Purchase Price plus all of the CGC grading fees including shipping both ways plus shipping back to me. That way the buyer is covered all the way around and isn't risking anything but there time.

:golfclap: i dont think you can get a much better guarantee than that

If someone wants to purchase it at my original asking price and it dosen't come back as a 9.8. Then I would be willing to refund the Purchase Price plus all of the CGC grading fees including shipping both ways plus shipping back to me. That way the buyer is covered all the way around and isn't risking anything but there time.

:golfclap: i dont think you can get a much better guarantee than that

Wow, someone has gotta grab this! Thats a bold guarantee.

Jerome

Thats how confident I am in this book. When I sent it in to CGC. I couldn't belive it didn't get a 9.8. There's only one flaw on the book. The top right, front cover doesn't lay flat on the book. It looked like it got bent back at one time. But it didn't crease or break color. So I'm 100% sure a press could fix it's defect. This book looks flawless. Plus it has a solid spine with no ticks, creases, bends, or scuffs on the back cover. These News Stand Amazing Spiderman #300s are almost impossible to find in this kind of grade.