• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Captain America's 144-up

35 posts in this topic

I am going to be there one of the days Saturday or Sunday. I can do that..I may go to the dinner, not sure if I have to work...Making some staff adjustments at work and my schedule is not set in stone..
Give it to the dork Brad and make him responsible for them.

I am going to be there one of the days Saturday or Sunday. I can do that..I may go to the dinner, not sure if I have to work...Making some staff adjustments at work and my schedule is not set in stone..
Give it to Brad and make him responsible for it. He'll probably lose it in the booth but that's expected.

Give it to Brad and make him responsible for it. He'll probably lose it in the booth but that's expected.

That's just a buncha bull poo poo. I only lose MY OWN books doofy doh!

Brad, I am doing you a big favor! Now you don't have to deal with that Canadian Wack Job! :baiting:

You'll probably lose Casey's books if I give them to you as well.

xoxo

greggy

xoxo

greggy

I will require my books hand delivered...is it OK if I pay in singles? :baiting:

xoxo

greggy

I will require my books hand delivered...is it OK if I pay in singles? :baiting:

The strip club will be happy that I won't be taking theirs. :slapfight: