• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Captain America's 144-up

35 posts in this topic

USA shipping is $5.00 via media mail, Priority Mail and outside the USA will be more... If you would like to purchase a book please use :takeit:

Captain America # 144 Fine $ 5.00

Captain America # 145 NM 9.2 $15.00 SOLD :news:

Captain America # 146 NM 9.2 $15.00 SOLD :news:

3755.jpg

3756.jpg

3757.jpg

Captain America # 147 NM 9.2 $ 15.00

Captain America # 148 NM 9.2 $15.00

Captain America # 149 NM 9.2 $15.00

3758.jpg

3759.jpg

3760.jpg

:takeit:

USA shipping is $5.00 via media mail, Priority Mail and outside the USA will be more... If you would like to purchase a book please use :takeit:

Captain America # 145 NM 9.2 $15.00

Captain America # 146 NM 9.2 $15.00[/b]

3756.jpg

3757.jpg

:takeit:

I'm at work and can't even see the pics so I hope I didn't screw myself. :blush:

remember the good ole days when you used to get the list ahead of time and didn't have mortal concerns?

Yeah, then Stuart went big time and offered everyone a fair chance. (tsk)

I am going to be there one of the days Saturday or Sunday. I can do that..I may go to the dinner, not sure if I have to work...Making some staff adjustments at work and my schedule is not set in stone..

I'm at work and can't even see the pics so I hope I didn't screw myself. :blush:

remember the good ole days when you used to get the list ahead of time and didn't have mortal concerns?

Yeah, then Stuart went big time and offered everyone a fair chance. (tsk)

I believe the expression is "HIGH LINE".... I am now a high line board member...