• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow Comics #13 CGC 9.4 White Pages, Church Copy!

30 posts in this topic

Beautiful copy. I picked up the MH Wow 15 in San Diego last week and love it.

Ken

Imagine how nice the 13 would look next to the 15. :shy:

I just looked at the cover on #15. Nice! (thumbs u

The first Mile High I ever bought was a Captain Midnight 13. I bought it from Jeff. I was a pedigree virgin until Jeff broke me in.... I was young and impressionable until Jeff turned me out! Here is is again, peddling hi pedigree wears, on the hunt for a new person to corrupt... :baiting:

The first Mile High I ever bought was a Captain Midnight 13. I bought it from Jeff. I was a pedigree virgin until Jeff broke me in.... I was young and impressionable until Jeff turned me out! Here is is again, peddling hi pedigree wears, on the hunt for a new person to corrupt... :baiting:

It was #11. :baiting:

I stand corrected, sold that book to Ed Jaster 12 years ago when we bought our last home... need down payment money, sold him most of my pedigrees at the time...Wish I had it!

Wish I had it, too! Best cover of the run. :cloud9:

thank goodness it isn't a raboy cover; i'd grab it, impecuniosity notwithstanding.

Word of the day! (thumbs u

That's the last straw that broke the camel's back!

:mad:

thank goodness it isn't a raboy cover; i'd grab it, impecuniosity notwithstanding.

Mixed cliches.

Mixed cliches.

(shrug)

The last straw is the final problem that makes someone lose their temper or the problem that finally brought about the collapse of something. It comes from an Arabic story, where a camel was loaded with straw until a single straw placed on the rest of the load broke its back.