• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #106; OAAW #81...

51 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) U.S. shipping included (Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation or Insurance for the bigger ticket items). Outside the U.S.? We should be able to work something out.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

It does! It's a pretty book that looks every bit a 9.8 (and then I would have kept it). Decide against the pedigree type set you told me about?

Shouldn't stick around at that price, though Super Stories don't get as much love as they should. I would be embarrassed to tell you what I paid once upon a time...

Spidey Super Stories #40 CGC 9.6 (WP)

Don Rosa Collection (comes with certificate of authenticity)

39.00 shipped in the U.S.

Look familiar, mysterio? :lol: :hi:

S40.jpg

:takeit:

:hail: Many thanks!

Spidey Super Stories #40 CGC 9.6 (WP)

Don Rosa Collection (comes with certificate of authenticity)

39.00 shipped in the U.S.

Look familiar, mysterio? :lol: :hi:

S40.jpg

:takeit:

Awesome purchase! That is a gorgeous book.

The Amazing Spider-Man #30 CGC 9.2 (WP)

539.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD.

This is the highest graded ASM from my personal set under #100. Why am I selling it? Restlessness, probably. Lunacy. Who knows? :shrug: Picked it up from Peter Loves Gwen, and it is a beauty. Last year's Guide has it at 600. Don't currently have GPA, but there's been some solid prices for this issue in 9.2 this year on ComicLink--2 or 3 between 600 and 700, I believe (and also a sale for sub 500). I got a great deal on it but this price is very nice too, I would argue.

ASM30.jpg

Our Army at War #81 CGC 2.5 (OWW)

299.00 shipped in the U.S.

Picked this one up from the legendary Flaming_Telepath not too terribly long ago. I feel that it needs its siblings, #82 and #83, next to it...but don't have the motivation nor discipline to carry it out. I've heard it said that #83 is THE book, but this cover kicks its azz. :sumo:

OAAW81.jpg

Our Army at War #81 CGC 2.5 (OWW)

299.00 shipped in the U.S.

Picked this one up from the legendary Flaming_Telepath not too terribly long ago. I feel that it needs its siblings, #82 and #83, next to it...but don't have the motivation or discipline to carry it out. I've heard it said that #83 is THE book, but this cover kicks its azz. :sumo:

OAAW81.jpg

That's a nice looking 2.5.

The Amazing Spider-Man #30 CGC 9.2 (WP)

539.00 shipped in the U.S.

This is the highest graded ASM from my personal set under #100. Why am I selling it? Restlessness, probably. Lunacy. Who knows? :shrug: Picked it up from Peter Loves Gwen, and it is a beauty. Last year's Guide has it at 600. Don't currently have GPA, but there's been some solid prices for this issue in 9.2 this year on ComicLink--2 or 3 between 600 and 700, I believe (and also a sale for sub 500). I got a great deal on it but this price is very nice too, I would argue.

ASM30.jpg

Sunday bump for my friend Scott.

The 9.2 ASM 30 has been hot of late, another one just sold on CLink for over $660. I think a lot of those in this auction were candidates for someone to resubmit them. Many of the old ASM went a bit high, I was watching the old label #7 intently. Good luck,

Is that a crease in the middle of the asm30?

:gossip: If you're talking along the right edge, that's a printer's crease (which CGC does not deduct for since it was part of the printing process).