• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ult. Spidey 1/2 Wizard World East - Where are you?

5 posts in this topic

I've searched and I've searched the new Overstreet but didn't find this book in either the Ultimate Spider-Man section or in the Promotional Comic section. The Wizard 1/2 is listed as the final item in USM and the Free Comic Book Day and Kay-Bee toys issue are listed in the Promotional section but I can't find this book anywhere. Has anyone found it somewhere else in the book?confused-smiley-013.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks...

i do not have the new overstreet yet but i know there seem to be a lot of variants that they do not list.i guess there are so many different variants and covers to all of these modern comics now days that they just cant list all of them confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't see the blue USM #1 (reprinting what? 13-14?) with Doc Ock on the cover or the blue UXM #1 (reprinting 7-8?) with Nightcrawler on the cover either. Or the Hush Double Feature (608/609 combined). I can see them limiting themselves but they'll list every MacFarlane Spider-Man #1 imaginable and every X-Men #1 A thru Z? If it was some obscure title from a "lesser" comic producer, sure, but USM and UXM? Oh well.

i agree,they should list every ultimate spidey and x-men variants.this is one reason i buy wizard magazine every now and then.their prices can be way off sometimes but at least they do list some of the variants overstreet doesnt.