• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What The Hell Is Going On?

485 posts in this topic

I hate every single one of you.

:o

I'm more selective in who I hate/ want to kill.

But seriously, To address MedicAR's original post, you can wish all you want for peace between the boardies but I think that's like asking for world peace.

Some people are beyond saving. On that note, Id like to quote one of my favorite lines.

"I come in peace"

"But you go in pieces, azzhole"

lol

I know what you mean, there will never be a day when we all get along, but it's just felt so overwhelmingly negative lately, I wanted to bring it up.

I find it ironic that your sig line contains the quote "I hate most of humanity. Though I might be very fond of particular individuals, humanity in general fills me with contempt and despair...."

It should be noted that that quote is fantastic and I use it in the tag line of 100% of my personal emails. :thumbsup:

I find it ironic that your sig line contains the quote "I hate most of humanity. Though I might be very fond of particular individuals, humanity in general fills me with contempt and despair...."

It should be noted that that quote is fantastic and I use it in the tag line of 100% of my personal emails. :thumbsup:

I would also like to add that I agree with your statement

lol

Good point! Just because I hate 'em doesn't mean I don't want 'em to get along!

lol

lol

lol

Hey I'm with you. lol

Now lets kick Adonis' azz

lol

lol

Hey I'm with you. lol

Now lets kick Adonis' azz

Try it :sumo:

Boarides that I'm looking forward to meeting:

JonJesperson

chainball

MedicAR

mad-dogz

Menace

dhurley

pirate (for obvious reasons)

We need a grudge match ring. That would be fantastic. We can bet on the fights!

and then use our winnings to get sketches!!

Jim,

Why must you always ruin a thread? Go hide for another two weeks.

Ruin a thread? You're the one who started talking about his balls itching. Doug wants to know why people can't get along? You are the perfect example. Your slight toward pirate was the the first negative post in this thread.