• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christian Bale in Batman suit VS Bane ON SET! Dark Knight Rises

77 posts in this topic

I've said this before, why is Bane so small? He is thinner than Christian Bale?

And why is the dude in the blue shorts and the bad 'stache sticking his tongue out to the side of his mouth in every picture?

WHY?!

Dear lord! And the guy behind him too! :o

Why is batman out during the day? In DKR, didn't he go out as Bruce Wayne in the lamborghini since it was still day?

they are likely shooting day for night.

^^

Exactly, its to hard to shoot a scene in real night so they do it in the day, they edit the "day out" in the editing process.

You know movies. :headbang:

I didn't! :cry:

Next you're going to tell me there's no Santa. :taptaptap:

Why is batman out during the day? In DKR, didn't he go out as Bruce Wayne in the lamborghini since it was still day?

^^

Exactly, its to hard to shoot a scene in real night so they do it in the day, they edit the "day out" in the editing process.

I didn't! :cry:

Next you're going to tell me there's no Santa. :taptaptap:

:eek:

Well at least we all know Batman is real :sumo:

And if anyone knows otherwise don't tell me. He's my hero. :cloud9:

... my thoughts exactly. That being said, I think this movie will be awesome. No one could possibly be as large as Bane. We would need CGI to match the comics, and no one wants to see CGI in this movie.

^^

Movies are often shot at night. I watched Jude Law film a scene for Contagion across the street from my apartment at night. Still, I bet they are shooting day for night. Most of the scenes will be at night. It is Batman after all.

By the way... awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. I'm dying to see this movie. It's too bad there won't be another one from Nolan. I'm sure we'll get more Batman movies, though. I just don't know when.

... my thoughts exactly. That being said, I think this movie will be awesome. No one could possibly be as large as Bane. We would need CGI to match the comics, and no one wants to see CGI in this movie.

Get a Michael Clark Duncan size guy.

Get a Michael Clark Duncan size guy.

I am sure there are some very large people out there with similar size and mass to comic book bane but they probably can't act.

I am sure they fix some of it in post, but they must have a ton of lines for bane to go with an actor that is so much smaller than the batman.

Michael Clark Duncan

Can't act.

I'm not interested in his brain, just his girth. I was referencing him for size.

Also, to defend Duncan, he was alright in Green Mile.

This Bane character doesn't look menacing at all. He looks smaller then Batman, like a few of the posters have already said.

I sure hope they do something with him. If this is it, it may be the lamest looking villain ever.

Haven't really been into Bane since day of hearing he would be the villain, then when I saw who was cast and especially after seeing stills of the character in costume... But maybe it will turn out great. I'm not sure Bane needs to be a great actor as long as you don't use him like they did in Batman and Robin. :sick:

The perfect guy in terms of stature would be the former WWE wrestler Nathan Jones, but he can't act.

People say that Wolverine is only 5'2 but who wants to see a midget with claws on screen as opposed to Hugh Jackman in the role?

I'm sure Nolan will not dissapoint with the last in the trilogy, anyone who has seen Hardy play Charles Bronson should know he's more then capable to bring something to this villain.