• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Museum editions...

3 posts in this topic

Does CGC do this? I know that they graded them at one time, but then they stopped because they didn't fit in the CGC cases very well. Since CGC does magazines now I would assume they have cases big enough to fit Museum Editions. Anyone know if they do these now? I tried asking this in the ASK CGC section, but they never answered.

Does CGC do this? I know that they graded them at one time, but then they stopped because they didn't fit in the CGC cases very well. Since CGC does magazines now I would assume they have cases big enough to fit Museum Editions. Anyone know if they do these now? I tried asking this in the ASK CGC section, but they never answered.

news.gifWe do not certify those because the cover can tear off the book in the holder. BTW...it's the same with a mylar if dropped or shipped improperly. Please be careful when handling them.