• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Celebrity Signings coming up

51 posts in this topic

is Daniel Craig still going to play in whatever the next james bond movie is ?

Oh are we able to get any photos signed or do you have any photos for us to get signed or is it just comics ?.. I have no idea what I would send in to get signed by Daniel Craig (shrug) I also much prefer photographs for actors as well over comics (shrug)

This is one of those deals where there will be a Celebrity Authentics sticker on the outside of the slab, right?

:popcorn:

The celebrity authentics website has a craig presale going on right now for all the different photos you can get signed. They don't have an comic book options but they have several craig photos to choose from.

http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/Daniel-Craig-DisplayList.aspx

is Daniel Craig still going to play in whatever the next james bond movie is ?

Oh are we able to get any photos signed or do you have any photos for us to get signed or is it just comics ?.. I have no idea what I would send in to get signed by Daniel Craig (shrug) I also much prefer photographs for actors as well over comics (shrug)

This is one of those deals where there will be a Celebrity Authentics sticker on the outside of the slab, right?

:popcorn:

Photos are available for sale on the Celebrity Authentics website. But you can get Daniel on a Tomb Raider comic or James Bond comic too.

Shoot us an E-mail as we are doing our last minute packing tonight. Pm's and posts on the boards do not get seen but once a day or every other day. If you had tracking on your package coming to us please check that as well. We have received well over 400 books in the last 2 weeks and we are still inputting books into our system.

Shoot us an E-mail as we are doing our last minute packing tonight. Pm's and posts on the boards do not get seen but once a day or every other day. If you had tracking on your package coming to us please check that as well. We have received well over 400 books in the last 2 weeks and we are still inputting books into our system.

Have fun at the show Chandler & Sharon. I am sure it will be a wild ride so don't forget to come up for air now and then (thumbs u

So, now that Craig is starting production on "Skyfall" will his signing be delayed? :eek:

I can answer my own question, as the CA website is saying Craig's signing did get pushed back again, now scheduled sometime for the "First Quarter 2012"

Has anyone gotten anything from this or an update in a while? It's a been a long time since I've heard anything new regarding this.

I know the Craig signing was delayed because of Skyfall but CA originally said things would be signed and shipped "First Quarter 2012" and now they don't say anything. I haven't gotten any replies to my e-mail about it either.

I'm beginning to think this is never going to happen.