• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Celebrity Signings coming up

51 posts in this topic

Has anyone gotten anything from this or an update in a while? It's a been a long time since I've heard anything new regarding this.

I know the Craig signing was delayed because of Skyfall but CA originally said things would be signed and shipped "First Quarter 2012" and now they don't say anything. I haven't gotten any replies to my e-mail about it either.

I'm beginning to think this is never going to happen.

Did you E-mail DWC or Celebrity Authentics? DWC has informed everyone who has contacted them that we are also waitng for a word from Celebrity Authentic. We are just as frustrated as everyone else. DWC just finished getting everything sent to them for Val Kilmer signed while at C2E2. We have pulled down the information on our website regarding any signings with Celebrity Authentic due to the complete lack of information. If we hear anything regarding the Daniel Craig or Michael Keaton signings, we will let our clients know immediately.

On the bright side, Kilmer was only $40 at C2E2, so that should make some of the people waiting feel a little better.

I feel for anyone dealing directly with an autograph business like CA, they are too unpredictable and more often than not, they don't come through.

On the bright side, Kilmer was only $40 at C2E2, so that should make some of the people waiting feel a little better.

Except that they were originally charged $70 for it. I assume this means there will be some partial refunds sent out with the items or is a $30 service fee per sig normal when going through CA?

Except that they were originally charged $70 for it. I assume this means there will be some partial refunds sent out with the items or is a $30 service fee per sig normal when going through CA?

That would be a crazy service fee. lol At least it didn't go through CA, so their fees don't matter.

DWC was not allowed to post any prices lower then what CA was charging. What DWC offered to customers was the chance to get their own items signed by the celebrity. DWC will apply any additional monies paid to the CGC fees that DWC would normally charge. Customers that submitted for Val Kilmer will be contacted by DWC and informed of the updated information. Thank for your patience. For those of you that missed Val Kilmer at C2E2, he will be appearing at the Dallas Comic Con in May. DWC will be the authorized CGC facilitator for that show.

Good for you guys!

Making sure people are charged fairly especially in this instance is imperative. I know cgc is very cautious of people pushing autograph fees up higher then the actual pricing and people have been reprimanded for it. Nice to know you guys are charging what the celebrity charges plus your normal fees for the service. Kudos to you both.