• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC, SS, Raw, OA and More

33 posts in this topic

Pushing to move as much as possible. Have few things going on right now. Funding for the remainder of 2011 for DMP and my 10th Wedding Anniversary is Sept 15th. My wife is expecting something good from me, so why not sell some books.

I'll have Slabs both Uni & SS. I'm going to go with the VCC set up that many use by putting the books in price tiers.

Broken down to: $125, $100 and all the way down to $.50 books (those will be raws, i'm a polack but not a insufficiently_thoughtful_person).

Shipping: Over $100 is on me, under $100 is buyers choice.

Payment: Paypal regular. It is easier for me that way when it comes to shipping.

Gimmie a minute and i'll get this started...

th_chew2.jpgth_chew3.jpg

This applies to the list below only!

chew #3 1st 9.8

chew #5 1st ss 9.6 layman & guillory

chew #9 9.8

chew #10 9.8

chew #14 9.8

chew #15 9.8

chew #16 9.8

Jeez! At one point, folks were falling all over themselves for any Chew material.

th_chew2.jpgth_chew3.jpg

This applies to the list below only!

chew #3 1st 9.8

chew #5 1st ss 9.6 layman & guillory

chew #9 9.8

chew #10 9.8

chew #14 9.8

chew #15 9.8

chew #16 9.8

Jeez! At one point, folks were falling all over themselves for any Chew material.

And you'd think with the upcoming Showtime series that even more people would want to pick them up, if I didn't already have these on the way to me I definitely would pick them up for this price.