• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ignore button is a really useful tool.

140 posts in this topic

I don't have anyone on ignore. Ignoring someone allows them to become dangerous. Allowing the crazy ones to believe they have an audience tends to neuter them, at least partially, but of course they'll never believe that's true.
I don't believe it's true.

:popcorn:

Transplant is about as threatening as limp lettuce

I'm going to beat that statement out of you when I see you next week.

In which direction?

Also if you can find a way of doing it THIS week it would make a nice B-day present for Loey.

In which direction?

Also if you can find a way of doing it THIS week it would make a nice B-day present for Loey.

I noticed that it's your people's week on AMC. :ohnoez:

George doesn't swing that way. Is this the result of pent up sexual energy since Thad and Tommy moved away?

George doesn't swing that way. Is this the result of pent up sexual energy since Thad and Tommy moved away?

Tad and Tony. I'm pretty sure you got some of their candy that night.

In which direction?

I noticed that it's your people's week on AMC. :ohnoez:

:o

Tad and Tony. I'm pretty sure you got some of their candy that night.

I'd bet your azz I didn't.

I don't have anyone on ignore. Ignoring someone allows them to become dangerous. Allowing the crazy ones to believe they have an audience tends to neuter them, at least partially, but of course they'll never believe that's true.
I don't believe it's true.

It isn't.

... but strangely enough I have 2 of the posters in this thread on ignore and don't miss them one bit..and no it's not Gav,RMA, or Synch.. ..but at least they can't troll me in PM or threaten me in PM anymore so :cloud9:
I really wouldn't respond as I'm trying to take the advice of others and ignore most of your idiotic posts. But, I want to be sure that it's clear that I have NEVER, not once, sent you anything in a PM, much less threatened you. As for imagemask, I have no idea. But I wouldn't surprised to hear the same thing. So please don't insinuate that the people you have on ignore are there for threatening you in PMs. People who threaten others in PM are usually banned by mods.

Then you would be of course WRONG as it is fact Image Mask did indeed want me to grow a pair and fight him man to man..which despite multiple attempts to explain was impossible..got him a strike and well deserved duh

I am not insinuating it is fact

... but strangely enough I have 2 of the posters in this thread on ignore and don't miss them one bit..and no it's not Gav,RMA, or Synch.. ..but at least they can't troll me in PM or threaten me in PM anymore so :cloud9:
I really wouldn't respond as I'm trying to take the advice of others and ignore most of your idiotic posts. But, I want to be sure that it's clear that I have NEVER, not once, sent you anything in a PM, much less threatened you. As for imagemask, I have no idea. But I wouldn't surprised to hear the same thing. So please don't insinuate that the people you have on ignore are there for threatening you in PMs. People who threaten others in PM are usually banned by mods.

Then you would be of course WRONG as it is fact Image Mask did indeed want me to grow a pair and fight him man to man..which despite multiple attempts to explain was impossible..got him a strike and well deserved duh

What could you have possibly done or said that would cause a grown man to want to challenge you to fisticuffs??? hm

There were several other boardies in the thread Butters and Jimmers maybe Gav I don't remember but he kept telling me to grow a pair and fight him like a man at the next con..he Pm'd his phone number and wanted me to man up and take it like a man blah blah despite my repeatedly telling him

A) reporting your posts and PM 'd threats

B)I don't fight dudes because I am a girl and if you get off on fighting chicks you are sad

Sure maybe he was drunk or high etc..but the entire thread was cleansed and removed and he was given a vaca..

see Tran it's not always about YOU..

:makepoint:

There were several other boardies in the thread Butters and Jimmers maybe Gav I don't remember but he kept telling me to grow a pair and fight him like a man at the next con..he Pm'd his phone number and wanted me to man up and take it like a man blah blah despite my repeatedly telling him

B)I don't fight dudes because I am a girl and if you get off on fighting chicks you are sad

Sure maybe he was drunk or high etc..but the entire thread was cleansed and removed and he was given a vaca..

After reading some of his posts, I would bet he doesn't even remember doing it. Although, this doesn't excuse that type of behavior.

After reading some of his posts, I would bet he doesn't even remember doing it. Although, this doesn't excuse that type of behavior.
I'll like to kick your nuts in. :fear:

Hard for a casual observer to not come to the conclusion that you were naming two people as being on ignore for PM's not just one. Just sayin' meh

I'll like to kick your nuts in. :fear:
Cheri will protect me.