• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ignore button is a really useful tool.

140 posts in this topic

:roflmao: sorry you said..tool... useful tool...

anyway my snickering aside. Who are we ignoring Gav?? not moi..I hope! but strangely enough I have 2 of the posters in this thread on ignore and don't miss them one bit..and no it's not Gav,RMA, or Synch..I don't even know Synch very well but so far he is cool..

I went for a long time not ignoring anyone and then said to myself it would take the fun out of their trolling if I did so I dood it..

Doesn't mean I don't know they still troll me ..but at least they can't troll me in PM or threaten me in PM anymore so :cloud9:

Really RMA? aww but he is so sweet..just very misunderstood..not really evil

he didn't try man crushing you again did he?? I mean you have made it clear you've had your limit.. *smooch*

besides the ladies love ya more..

I still don't know why your location is Watson's desk..that is just weird..

At one point I was actually on Watson's desk, and as far as I know, I still am.

Just saying. :hi:

Actually, I find that the ignore function only has limited usefulness.

I agree. I wish it was more like facebook's ignore feature. You put someone on ignore there and it's like you've erased them from the planet.

Ignore, somewhat useful I suppose, although I have never used it. Someone on ignore can still talk about you, you just most likely will not know it. Now a smite button, on the other hand, that would take care of an irritant. :tonofbricks:

I've used the ignore function on exactly one person, and it was only for about two days. The person who thinks I used it on them will likely be wrong--it was on a really great guy here who was being a closed-minded, arrogant for a short period of time on exactly one subject he wouldn't shut up about. :baiting: . Using it makes me feel like the biggest in the world, plus it makes me miss out on something important they may have to say, so I just do my own mental ignore by declining to read the vast majority posts of people who are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. I only mentally filter two current boardies' posts, and neither are the only guy I've ever used the board function to ignore.