• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Nuts

33 posts in this topic

Today I pulled my nuts from a jar of Planters Honey Roasted, please grade my nuts. They appear to be all natural, no restoration, and have been handled with care.

nuts1.jpg

Today I pulled my nuts from a jar of Planters Honey Roasted, please grade my nuts. They appear to be all natural, no restoration, and have been handled with care.

nuts1.jpg

Mmmmm salty.

nuts1.jpg

Mmmmm salty.

I wouldn't know, I normally lick my nuts but resisted doing so today.

nuts1.jpg

Mmmmm salty.

Have they been pressed???

Are you offering??

nuts1.jpg

Mmmmm salty.

I wouldn't know, I normally lick my nuts but resisted doing so today.

Please don't post more than three. We have enough nuts in here already today.

nuts1.jpg

Mmmmm salty.

Have they been pressed???

Are you offering??

I think it's a job best left to the experts

nuts1.jpg

what the heck is it

and

I can't grade it without seeing the back

nuts1.jpg

what the heck is it

and

I can't grade it without seeing the back

use the chasers as the audience members...

CAL lol

what the heck is it

It's a cluster of three nuts that look like someone flipping a bird. Some may interpret it differently.

what the heck is it

It's a cluster of three nuts that look like someone flipping a bird. Some may interpret it differently.

I thought it was the Lego version of Thor's hammer seen from the back (shrug)

what the heck is it

and some WILL interpret it differently

CAL's Guarantee!

nuts1.jpg

Your nuts are awful small.

Your nuts appear to be in the condition I always expected them be in, NM/NM+. I guess that's what happens when they're bagged and only accessible by permission.

It's kinda creepy you even had an expectation of the condition of my nuts. :eek: