• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Scam or not a Scam?

12 posts in this topic

I received an email from the guy selling the TtA 57 that he cancelled the auction b/c someone else is using his scan (imo, he cancelled it b/c the bids weren't going high enough..but that's another story)..anyways, check out this guy's listings..an ASM 50 "NM" for 900 dollars?? He has decent fb too, but doesn't look to be any comic fb..

Some Guy

Oh and while I'm complaining a bit, I didn't realize the real TtA 57 seller cancelled all the bids within the last 10 minutes of the auction's end..b/c someone "suddenly" appeared with a scan that looked like his..rofl..if this wasn't an attempt to save having to sell the book for 900 dollars..I don't know what is. tongue.gif

Brian

Yep, I didn't are about the book but I did EMAIL the guy. The other seller's recent feedbacks all relate to Grateful Dead tickets and backstage passes. Mmm, isn't Steve Borock a Deadhead? wink.gif