• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM JIM 112

25 posts in this topic

I don't think it has a back cover so I'm saying 0.5 :sumo:

i wish the douchenozzles would just be quiet if they don't have anything else to say. when i grade on here, i go with the written description and pic(s) provided. if i don't feel i have enough to go on, i keep my mouth shut instead of making smartass remarks. can anyone tell me ANYTHING that could be on the back of this comics that would INCREASE the grade? no. and there's nothing that would decrease it either. i just like to get a second opinion sometimes without people acting like they're too good to give a grade on a front cover and trust that i am not trying to pull the wool over their eyes on the back.

Porky, these are the unofficial guidelines for the grading forum.

1)Try not crop your scans.

2)Put only three books out a day to grade.

3)Put the front and back cover scans.

Your laziness is the problem not the people acting like they are too good. Just scan the front and back and you won't have any problems. (thumbs u

When you're buying a book, do you just look at the front and believe the seller that the back is in the same shape? (shrug)

i've put up the back cover in the past and i will again in the future. but i don't think it should be that big of a deal to ask for a grade on a front alone, assuming the back is in the same general shape (shrug)

i've put up the back cover in the past and i will again in the future. but i don't think it should be that big of a deal to ask for a grade on a front alone, assuming the back is in the same GENERAL shape (shrug)

It shouldn't be a big deal for us to choose not to offer our opinions on half of a book, either.

We all know what they say about assuming.

And GENERAL condition could range from half to a full point

In all seriousness :) , it's obvious many, if not most, of us prefer spend our time and modest grading skills on full scans IMO

i've put up the back cover in the past and i will again in the future. but i don't think it should be that big of a deal to ask for a grade on a front alone, assuming the back is in the same GENERAL shape (shrug)

It shouldn't be a big deal for us to choose not to offer our opinions on half of a book, either.

We all know what they say about assuming.

And GENERAL condition could range from half to a full point

In all seriousness :) , it's obvious many, if not most, of us prefer spend our time and modest grading skills on full scans IMO

not a big deal at all if you choose not to say anything. perfectly understandable. that's the same i do if i can't see a photo or if it's not big enough. it was the guy who gave a 0.5 simply because i didn't have the back cover up that really set me off.