• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

THIS sketch is freaking epic! It inspired me to go with Spider-man vs Green Goblin on a DOSM cover.

SpidermanCover.jpg

Awesome idea! Dex is going to do the same for me on a DoSm cover. Went with the Ultimate Goblin tho :)

The detail is unbelievable! Veins, shading and costume creases on Spidey are amazing! Look at this hand ... even the fumes from Goblins glider are great! Why oh why must I missed this opp :cry:

I made it my desktop image. Who's the goblin looking dude trying to jump on Spidey?

The detail is unbelievable! Veins, shading and costume creases on Spidey are amazing! Look at this hand ... even the fumes from Goblins glider are great! Why oh why must I missed this opp :cry:

I made it my desktop image. Who's the goblin looking dude trying to jump on Spidey?

Looks like The Jackal. And no glider the Ultimate Goblin is more like a Hulk who can throw flames.

Congrats to all that got in....I was watching for the 11 oclock start time and noticed, oh smack! they started, just a hair too late, which is cool...glad my brother got in though (kyden), we are super newbies....his second sketch and I'm still looking for my first. Very cool that these get offered, so thanks to those who keep making it happen. Anxiously awaiting the next opps!!

Damn Mike! You have had some nice opps with some really good artists. Wish I got in on this and Soy!

You can still get in on Dexter, PM me :)

And I'm as excited as you guys, can't wait to mail the books and get started!

That is still a great cover, though I agree with Force that I like the B&W sketch better - which is rare. I'm considering revising my request to be a recreation of that, or even just adding a third character (Jackel) and letting him run with it. I have a wrap around and I'm wondering with all that space if it would be better with more than just two characters.

Edit: I just looked at the high res and I like the color version just as much.