• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shadow Knows...

16 posts in this topic

What happened?
Made allusions of bringing family members into a heated argument when he felt threatened, or could not explain why his IP and known scammer Terence Leders IPs addresses matched at one point.

Didnt really make threats, but it wasnt exactly nice either. Probably stems from that.

What happened?
Made allusions of bringing family members into a heated argument when he felt threatened, or could not explain why his IP and known scammer Terence Leders IPs addresses matched at one point.

Didnt really make threats, but it wasnt exactly nice either. Probably stems from that.

(thumbs u

I tried to calm those two down to no avail.

I guess family should always be off limits. I would perceive bringing them into an argument as a threat, even if that wasn't the intention.

If the accusations that IM were making are untrue than it is very damaging to someone's reputation, and I can understand the anger, but not the subject matter.

lol

Amazing how a few dirtbags can make some people think everyone from a certain area are dirtbags. I don't think Eugene's rep will change and it is really unfortunate that there's this much assumption happening.

lol

Amazing how a few dirtbags can make some people think everyone from a certain area are dirtbags. I don't think Eugene's rep will change and it is really unfortunate that there's this much assumption happening.

Hey, waitaminute...

Don't YOU live near there, too???

watching-you.gif

;)

lol

Classic old joke:

What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a Harley?

The placement of the dirtbag.

Technically I do not reside within the city limits of Eugene. :whistle:

Seriously, I know Dennis personally and anyone who thinks Dennis is a scammer is smoking it backwards out their azz. Guys like Ryan Elliott and Ed Heaton have brought a lot of negative attention to the comic hobby in Eugene.

Yea, I too am in the Eugene area. I'm in Eugenes sister city.... the much more conservative and respectable Springfield :baiting:

We're the city with the very cool nice and new hospital :grin::baiting:

We're also the TRUE home of The Simpsons !! :grin:

Yea, I too am in the Eugene area. I'm in Eugenes sister city.... the much more conservative and respectable Springfield :baiting:

And you're in the city that built a jail by popular vote. Love Springfield Jail, they actually keep people in their more than two hours for a felony.

And, yes, the true home of The Simpsons!

Mike, we gotta' get together and hit Steelhead sometime.

And you're in the city that built a jail by popular vote. Love Springfield Jail, they actually keep people in their more than two hours for a felony.

And, yes, the true home of The Simpsons!

Mike, we gotta' get together and hit Steelhead sometime.

You arrange it.....I'm there !! I owe Dennis a beer or a lunch anyways. Prob owe you one too hm Remember those Swamp Things ??