• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Done selling on ebay

300 posts in this topic

The OP probably appreciates the diversion- I'M NOT TAKING SIDES... just sayin'

I get the feeling the OP is just hoping this thread dies quietly. RMA and I debating it is ensuring maximum exposure. Good job, RMA (thumbs u

Oh, was I debating something with you...?

hm

I'm pretty sure I wasn't. I'm pretty sure I was asking everyone to relax and wait patiently for an explanation.

I guess we're now debating whether we were debating.

In any event, I'm still going to wait for kidcolt to offer whatever explanation he may have.

(thumbs u

The moral compass is right, we shouldn't assume guilt.

I believe what happened was that the original FF 4.0, that was stolen and subsequently listed by his evil twin on these boards, did not sell. After a stern talking to about what is right and what is wrong by the forum Guru, he realized his life of crime would lead him nowhere. He then went and returned the book to his righteous brother, who then listed the book on Ebay, yet again, ending in the second neg.

Or....

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor)[1] often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends, when faced with competing hypotheses that are equal in other respects, selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions.

Oh, was I debating something with you...?

hm

I'm pretty sure I wasn't. I'm pretty sure I was asking everyone to relax and wait patiently for an explanation.

I guess we're now debating whether we were debating.

Yep. We weren't debating at all.

In any event, I'm still going to wait for kidcolt to offer whatever explanation he may have.

(thumbs u

By the time you get it you're going to look like this guy. :preach:

Edit: So we're talking about six months or so.

The moral compass is right, we shouldn't assume guilt.

I believe what happened was that the original FF 4.0, that was stolen and subsequently listed by his evil twin on these boards, did not sell. After a stern talking to about what is right and what is wrong by the forum Guru, he realized his life of crime would lead him nowhere. He then went and returned the book to his righteous brother, who then listed the book on Ebay, yet again, ending in the second neg.

Or....

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor)[1] often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends, when faced with competing hypotheses that are equal in other respects, selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions.

Welcome to the party.

I'm not bitter RMA.

Actually with the coming of my second child, the world has never been brighter. The thought of another baby to love fills me with enough joy and elation to conquer the world.

I just think you have operated unchecked a little too long, and forgot how to be nice and have a conversation. That's all, no more, no less.

I'm waiting for your congratulations. :lol:

I'm not bitter RMA.

Actually with the coming of my second child, the world has never been brighter. The thought of another baby to love fills me with enough joy and elation to conquer the world.

I just think you have operated unchecked a little too long, and forgot how to be nice and have a conversation. That's all, no more, no less.

:sick: Poopy diapers.

In all seriousness, congratulations.

Also, even though I disagree with RMA on this one I don't do so with zeal. He's actually being reasonable this time and on principle I understand where he's coming from. I just can't fathom an explanation that would be both acceptable and believable.

I'm not bitter RMA.

:sick: Poopy diapers.

In all seriousness, congratulations.

Also, even though I disagree with RMA on this one I don't do so with zeal. He's actually being reasonable this time and on principle I understand where he's coming from. I just can't fathom an explanation that would be both acceptable and believable.

I gave you one. (shrug)

It worked in one form or another for the last 30 years of story arcs on Days of Our Lives, yet not plausible enough for you. Whateva!!

I'm not bitter RMA.

I could respond with the same vitriol and layman psychology you have towards me, but it wouldn't serve any good purpose. You're just trolling for a reaction.

Good luck to your new child.

I'm not bitter RMA.

I could respond with the same vitriol and layman psychology you have towards me, but it wouldn't serve any good purpose. You're just trolling for a reaction.

A genuine thank you RMA.

With all your virtue maybe you can be the Godfather. :baiting:

Good luck to your new child. I would also like to offer my most heartfelt congratulations on your new child, and I wish he and your family a long happy life together.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Thanks, but I can speak for myself.

Fixed.

Oh, I know. I'm just sayin' it's probably not a good idea.

Fixed.

Oh, I know. I'm just sayin' it's probably not a good idea.

Thanks, but I can speak for myself. I don't presume to speak for you, why would you presume to speak for anyone but yourself?

Please stop trolling me.

(thumbs u