• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I LOVE the Overstreet Guide...

37 posts in this topic

... there hasn't been a Cleaning & Pressing or CGG post in days!!! cloud9.gif

By the way, this is my 1000th post acclaim.gif

I love this board...

Congats!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif I'm right behind you. 900!!! grin.gif I enjoy these boards also ,a round of applause for everybody!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

By the way, this is my 1000th post acclaim.gif

I love this board...

Congrats...you're a lifer now thumbsup2.gif

You know, with some guys hitting their 500th or 1,000th post of whatever milestone, I wonder how many of those are the stupid irritating posts (to me at least) that only show a little icon or two and don't say anything. -----Sid

You know, with some guys hitting their 500th or 1,000th post of whatever milestone, I wonder how many of those are the stupid irritating posts (to me at least) that only show a little icon or two and don't say anything. -----Sid

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifblush.gif

893blahblah.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifblush.gif

blush.gif

food for thought, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif guess I'll be back for my 1000th shortly.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=455755&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

thumbsup2.gif

Shouldn't have called attention to it...it appears you inspired Steve_HOCP to start a new CGG post! shocked.giftongue.gif