• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I LOVE the Overstreet Guide...

37 posts in this topic

...thought this thread was about reasons to love OS.... confused-smiley-013.gif

It's about one reason to love OS. That being a distraction from the issues of CGG and Pressing. thumbsup2.gif

BTW: Does the new overstreet still define Comic Restoration as including pressing out wrinkles ?

It's about one reason to love OS. That being a distraction from the issues of CGG and Pressing. thumbsup2.gif

BTW: Does the new overstreet still define Comic Restoration as including pressing out wrinkles ?

ooo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You know, with some guys hitting their 500th or 1,000th post of whatever milestone, I wonder how many of those are the stupid irritating posts (to me at least) that only show a little icon or two and don't say anything. -----Sid

confused-smiley-013.gif

You know, with some guys hitting their 500th or 1,000th post of whatever milestone, I wonder how many of those are the stupid irritating posts (to me at least) that only show a little icon or two and don't say anything. -----Sid

confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I read through the Restoration section of OS #34, but do not see anything on pressing. It does list cover cleaning and re-gloss as being slight resto. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Aaaah! I just realized I got sucked into a Pressing debate! buzz_saw77.gif

I dont know about the pressing debate... but dang if your smiley cant take a hit!! (or a saw blade for that matter!) tongue.gif

I read through the Restoration section of OS #34, but do not see anything on pressing. It does list cover cleaning and re-gloss as being slight resto. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Check out COMIC RESTORATION in the glossary... gossip.gif

Nope... but it is under Restoration in the Glossary grin.gif

Now who would bother looking in the Glossary? If you want to know about pressing being restoration, you look in the Restoration section.... 893frustrated.gif

Nope... but it is under Restoration grin.gif

Now who would bother looking in the Glossary? If you want to know about pressing being restoration, you look in the Restoration section.... 893frustrated.gif

But....you just said that OS doesn't refer to pressing in the Restoration section. makepoint.gif

But....you just said that OS doesn't refer to pressing in the Restoration section. makepoint.gif

Exactly! insane.gif Actually, I just edited my post.

Exactly! insane.gif

foreheadslap.gif