• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ACTION #2, 4, 15 and others. World's Finest #3,5,7,8 LOOK NOW

2 posts in this topic

Okay folks, let's try this again.. Years ago, I bought along with a couple other dealers an original ownder Action & Superman collection. Among the collection was a set of Action #2-71 that the newstand buyer had carefully removed the Superman stories and the comic covers and then combined them into a bound volume so she could read them easily. Later, when my friends an I bought the collection, I unbound them. So what we have here is the cover & Superman story only for Action #2 and some other issues. These are not complete wraps - only the Superman pages. The stories are generally 13 pages, so that means there are 7 sheets plus coverAction #2 is a very rare bookThis is Action #2!! ComicConnect has sold several Action #1's in the past year or so and Heritage has also added to that number. But how many #2s have they sold in that timeComicConnect has a #1 and #10 listed right now, but they don't have #2. #1 has sold for $1million & $1.5million and what will the current auction copy bring?. The prices on the rest of the first 10 or so issues are sure to go up dramatically during the coming yearPrice is $5000.00 I also have Action #4 $1800 as the #2, and the rest of the issues below, all of these are excerpted copies and are the front cover and the Superman stories only.

#15 $900

#16 $365

#22 $270

#31 $135

#35 $135

#41, 44, 50 $100 each

#52 $150

#54, 56 $90 each

#61 $100

plus

World's Finest

#3 $250

#5 $180

#7, 8 $135 each

These are not complete issues. Condition is nice and there is no tape etc. Many are perfect examples to use to fix other copies missing the cover or outer wrap.

The pages are not full wraps.. just the Superman pages.

you can email me at sales@comic-art.com

or send me a PM via the boards

takeit.gif wins

Rich

action_001.jpg

action_002.jpg

action_003.jpg

action_004.jpg