• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for the forum

48 posts in this topic

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Mr. Redhook - the comic has to have my pic on Iron Man - not Subby! You are wrong again about me. If you are going to be my nemesis here on the CGC Forum Board, at least get it right!!!

CAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cal - hey buddy chill out a little here................i would hope that you could see the obvious humor in redhooks picture. after all, you are the "King" of that book

I WAS joking - I wanted Redhook to put my pic on the Iron Man part of the comic( one of my "pets"). As of the other day, I was not responding to him at all - I HAD to try to get him to at least "get it right". But at least he put the Emperor/King pic( properly) on the Board for us all to enjoy!!!

If anyone of everyone here knows anything about me, they would know that if I was upset the guns would have been long ago fired. I did not do that!

hi.gif