• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #1 Megathread

141 posts in this topic

I've got about 30 of these blanks that will eventually get sketched on and added here.

Between these Caps and my stockpile of Fallen Sons, Marvels Projects, Avengers and other misc. blanks, I think I have enough to last me for many years to come!

I've got about 30 of these blanks that will eventually get sketched on and added here.

Between these Caps and my stockpile of Fallen Sons, Marvels Projects, Avengers and other misc. blanks, I think I have enough to last me for many years to come!

Raph I would be MORE THEN HAPPY to take some of the Fallen Son or Marvels Projects off your hands to lighten your load.

That was an Amazing start to the Captain America #1 Thread.

SpawnFiend super congrats :golfclap:

The Captain Cold sketch is an ingenious concept and getting Francis Manapul to do it is a great touch. :cloud9:

That was an Amazing start to the Captain America #1 Thread.

SpawnFiend super congrats :golfclap:

The Captain Cold sketch is an ingenious concept and getting Francis Manapul to do it is a great touch. :cloud9:

Thank you very much, yeah the Captain Cold is my favorite piece, when the blank came out I was like finally I can get a DC character, and every year I get a sketch from Francis Manapul of Captain Cold. Now if I can get a Dr Doom that is even half as awesome as yours I can be real happy.