• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: THE DARK #1-AUTOGRAPHED

5 posts in this topic

well that sucks.....i have an idea of why it is autographed and im PRETTY sure it's legit. There is another copy of this for sale on a website i saw earlier and it came with a certificate of authenticity from the comic publisher saying it was 1102 of 2000 Blue Foil Variants made (all of which were autographed by Joseph Naftali) and if there were only 2000 printed and all of them were autographed it seems like it would be legit. but it doesnt have the certificate, probably lost by owner at some point or during a buy/sell situation.

It does suck, but for CGC purposes, they won't put there reputation on the line without 100% assurance, and that means witnessing the signing. I have a 9.4-9.6 X-Factor signed and numbered by Joe Quesada that I'm not submitting for this very reason. :(

We still can submit them, but the grade could be affected.