• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN TOTLEBEN signature series op

279 posts in this topic

Rich unveils the nuclear option!! (worship)

Awesome.

When people tell me that I am the bomb...it is indeed, Nuclear style. :thumbsup:

Rich I would hate to have you stuck footing the bill for all those books.

I would be glad to pay for the books people didn't pay you for....and keep them. (thumbs u

If someone flakes out, I'll take one of them (MM or Swamp Thing).

Me too :whee:

Rich unveils the nuclear option!! (worship)

Awesome.

When people tell me that I am the bomb...it is indeed, Nuclear style. :thumbsup:

Rich I would hate to have you stuck footing the bill for all those books.

I would be glad to pay for the books people didn't pay you for....and keep them. (thumbs u

If someone flakes out, I'll take one of them (MM or Swamp Thing).

Me too :whee:

I own 0 sig series books. I wouldn't mind having a JT one though.

Spoke with J.T. on the phone today...all books that were to just be signed are now COMPLETE, which includes the last minute subs.

Also, almost everyone's sketches are complete.

Sketch requests getting done this week---

Pirate, Cosimo, Seanfingh, JJ, B.K., myself, branget.

I think that's pretty much it.

There a bunch of s/s books heading back to CGC tomorrow, and the balance will be sent back next week.

Anyone that fast tracked their books will most likely be seeing them during the first to second week of December, IMHO.

Thanks to all who contributed to this event!

I know he's not Marvel, but Totleben is, without question, one of the best artists in this hobby :thumbsup:

Spoke with J.T. on the phone today...all books that were to just be signed are now COMPLETE, which includes the last minute subs.

Also, almost everyone's sketches are complete.

Sketch requests getting done this week---

Pirate, Seanfingh, JJ, B.K., myself, branget.

I think that's pretty much it.

There a bunch of s/s books heading back to CGC tomorrow, and the balance will be sent back next week.

Anyone that fast tracked their books will most likely be seeing them during the first to second week of December, IMHO.

Thanks to all who contributed to this event!

I know he's not Marvel, but Totleben is, without question, one of the best artists in this hobby :thumbsup:

Thank you Rich for putting this remarkable opportunity together!

I got a call from JT about an hour ago...the last minute stragglers that were sent to him are all DONE.

DONE and DONE.

Very happy day.

UPS will be picking up this last batch on Monday, books probably to CGC on Wed/Thur.

So by next week we'll be wrapping up all the Vetich and Totleben books!