• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 35 & 46

7 posts in this topic

Let me know what you guys think about these two.

Also, what are some opinions as to the miscut/miswrap/trimming/pressing???? That is going on with both books. #46 has centerfold pulled through from bottom staple. Other than that, the covers and pages are tight and secure.

Thanks for the input.

IMG-6.jpg

IMG_0001-5.jpg

IMG_0002-5.jpg

IMG_0003-5.jpg

No, it fits in a standard SA bag with a board.

well those bags usually have a little wiggle room. but if you put another comic on top of it, do the parts that stick out... stick out more? i'm guessing it might've missed the factory cut.

Well, with a book on top the front cover area is bigger and back cover is smaller. Not by much.

However the first half of the book, the pages have almost no margins on the right edge. Where the back half they have larger than normal (I think) margins on the right edge.

I thought all wraps were cut before they were put through machine for allignment and staples??

Is it possible the same book was miswrapped and miscut?

Well, with a book on top the front cover area is bigger and back cover is smaller. Not by much.

However the first half of the book, the pages have almost no margins on the right edge. Where the back half they have larger than normal (I think) margins on the right edge.

I thought all wraps were cut before they were put through machine for allignment and staples??

Is it possible the same book was miswrapped and miscut?

anything's possible. i like it :grin: but i have a thing for error comics.