• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Goodies: Closed

39 posts in this topic

Here comes a nice group of GA goodies out of my collection.

Some are very tough to obtain and some are just plain cool.

Need to fund another project so these need new owners.

:takeit: rules but PM's are welcome.

U.S. shipping is:

1-4 books is $7

4-? books is $12

Other shipping will be at cost and determined later. Please tell me if you are not within the U.S.

Paypal or U.S. money orders only.

Wings #90

VG but looks better. Staining on the spine and bottom right corner. Goes through a few pages at the tip and just on the cover and first wrap at the spine.

OW pages

Very nice and glossy cover.

$125 SOLD!!!

wings90front.jpg

wings90back.jpg

Hit #23

3.0. Has some damp-staining which rusted the staples. A chip up by the top staple. Pages are nice, but with some foxing from the water.

Awesome Fox book

$150 SOLD!!!!

hit23front.jpg

hit23back.jpg

Mystery Men #2

Low grade copy of an early Fox book.

Purchased this from Sharon (skypinkblue) and this is what she had to say about it.

"For sale is a lower grade copy of a wonderful Fox book from 1939. Mystery Men #2. The book presents nicely, cover colors are excellent, but the front cover and first page are detached from the rest of the book. It looks like the cover was taped or glued to the book and when it got torn off, the first page stuck to the cover. The first page is glued to the cover.

Pages are light in color, there is a small split at the bottom that goes through most of the pages, but the rest of the book is very supple. My guess is that because of the split, you'd have to call them "slightly brittle".

According to Overstreet, this cover is tied for the 2nd Robot cover...kind of neat:)"

$240

mysterymen20001.jpg

mysterymen20002.jpg

Fight #2

Low grade but a complete book with cover and centerfold detached.

CR/OW pages

Lou Fine cover and a tough book to find.

I think it is much tougher than #1 to find.

$125

fight2front.jpg

fight2back.jpg

Fight #23

Book looks like a VG and bought it that way but discovered that several pages were split at the spine and detached. Book is complete but because of this issue, I am calling it a Good.

I am losing big on this one

$50 SOLD!!!!

fight23front.jpg

fight23back.jpg

Out of the Shadows #8

Classic shrunken head cover.

Looks to be VG or better but the cover has a split about half way down. The cover is still attached to the book. Book is complete.

CR/OW supple pages.

$150 SOLD!!!!

outoftheshadows8front.jpg

Wings #90

VG but looks better. Staining on the spine and bottom right corner. Goes through a few pages at the tip and just on the cover and first wrap at the spine.

OW pages

$125

wings90front.jpg

wings90back.jpg

Upgrade per PM :takeit:

:whee:

Wings #90

OW pages

$125

wings90front.jpg

wings90back.jpg

Nice pick-up, Heath :applause:

Wings #90

OW pages

$125

wings90front.jpg

wings90back.jpg

Nice pick-up, Heath :applause:

Thanks :) I am pretty jazzed...I have a copy that has a bit of brittleness going on, and have been wanting to replace it for a long while now :cloud9: