• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Elwes Signature Series Signed Lobby Cards For Sale!!

12 posts in this topic

Tonight I am offering up some Cary Elwes Signature Series lobby cards!!

Labels state "Mini Lobby Card- 'The Princess Bride' (1987)"**

**Regular size lobby cards are 11x14", many movies also issued these 8x10" versions. Most sets consist of (8) numbered cards, some might contain only four and I recently saw a (7) card set that had the #1 card pulled right before distribution. I think they make a nice alternative to just a signed photo!

These lobby cards, like the CGC slabbed photos, have three ring binder setup and are a archival plastic holder (semi-rigid like a comic inner well). Shipping is $6 in US, $8 to Canada(1st Class), PM for other International quotes.

First up....

Very cool...never knew of such existing before. Best of luck on the sale (thumbs u

They are brand new and they are amazing. The opportunities to get signatures certified for celebrities that are not on readily available comics or magazines is awesome.