• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kngpnofall = sketchy

24 posts in this topic

What a total jerk. I like the part how he has:

10 CGC QUALITY (Not graded by CGC)

If he had gone on to say that he has been a comic dealer at a reputable shop for the last 30 years or given some indication that he was legit, that would be one thing, but this guy is just a total scam artist.

Why would someone even say that? That just boggles my mind. Stuff I sell that I think MIGHT be 9.6-9.8 I always call 9.4. That guy must just REALLY need the cash...or something. This one, if he is able to sell it will guarantee him a negative feedback for sure.

How can you go wrong?

It even "smells like a rose"... and the "cherry of all cherrys"

He says "What else can I say??" and then comes up with THE ONE THING he could possibly say to convince me to bid...

"You will enjoy looking at this one FoR HoUrS!"

I wasn't sold before... but I AM NOW!

I just bid $100 on it... It's a crying shame it didn't meet reserve....

Somehow I don't think you were buying those for the artwork...

And really... is it even possible to have good artwork on the Creeper? I mean I love Neal Adams as much as the next guy (except maybe Khaos who loves him a little too much based on that last restraining order), but the Creeper is not one of those characters that is suited to great art...

It's like trying to have great art on Captain Cold...

Well..I did like the SA Creeper alot and think it is an under-rated character (in the silver age genre anyway). I have all the SA appearances in decent grade but I didn't have the modern series.

So you were definatly right that I did not buy them for the artwork I just needed them to complete the run.