• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice on this please...

66 posts in this topic

I agree with most others here, I would wait and get that one artist that you really want. I would love to have that book and it is one of the few that I need to complete my USM run. I, personally, would look into getting it done by George Perez. He has always been one of my favorite artists.

**Edit** And if I had seen that book a few minutes earlier, it would have been mine.

Thanks again for all the input everyone! (thumbs u

At this point I'm leaning toward Stephen Segovia, but I still have time to decide. He might not be a super big name like AH but he's still an established name in the comic world and I really love his work. What's more I already have a pending commission and all I have to do is have it shipped directly to him.

I'm also thinking he's still a very young, talented artist with lots of career ahead of him, so he could become the next Andrew Hughes, Jim Cheung or Leonardo De Vinci. hm

I personally wouldn't get Bagley, I think his sketches are hit or miss... I think you should get your FAVOURITE artist right now to do it... I'm betting Segovia would do a way better job than Bagley. Just because Bagly did the comic, doesn't mean it has to be him who does the sketch :shrug: my 2c

but when they're hits its bulls-EEEEEEEEEEEEEYE!

SpideyGoblincvr.jpg

I personally wouldn't get Bagley, I think his sketches are hit or miss... I think you should get your FAVOURITE artist right now to do it... I'm betting Segovia would do a way better job than Bagley. Just because Bagly did the comic, doesn't mean it has to be him who does the sketch :shrug: my 2c

but when they're hits its bulls-EEEEEEEEEEEEEYE!

SpideyGoblincvr.jpg

Wow!!! Absolutely killer. (worship)