• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question about CGC sketches

3 posts in this topic

This is going to sound really stupid... But how do you get them certified?

I used the search and could not find a direct answer to this question. I know that for signatures a CGC rep must be present, but regarding sketches that are in the yellow labels do CGC reps need to be present during the entire sketch?

Scanning through some of the sketch threads I read things like "my friend picked this up for me at blah blah comic con and I am going to get it submitted."

I am thinking of going to wizard world austin this year and was wondering how I would be able to submit sketches without getting a green label back.

If this has already been discussed in detail please post the link and lock this thread.

Appreciate the assistance!

This is going to sound really stupid... But how do you get them certified?

I used the search and could not find a direct answer to this question. I know that for signatures a CGC rep must be present, but regarding sketches that are in the yellow labels do CGC reps need to be present during the entire sketch?

Scanning through some of the sketch threads I read things like "my friend picked this up for me at blah blah comic con and I am going to get it submitted."

I am thinking of going to wizard world austin this year and was wondering how I would be able to submit sketches without getting a green label back.

If this has already been discussed in detail please post the link and lock this thread.

Appreciate the assistance!

Austin is a good time, they have a lot of bars outside of the convention.

Go talk to the artist and get your sketch set up, when it's done, just have a cgc rep go with you and pick it up.

That is it. Also if you have any questions visit the CGC Booth when you get there. they are very helpful.

Be sure to get yourself a Ramos sketch while you are there. Then get me one too. :baiting: