• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check on Forum seller

41 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there's any way to check on a Seller who I'm thinking of buying something from here on the Boards... I'm pretty sure they're ok but I was wondering if anyone knows him.. VintageComics is his name.

I'm fairly new here and I don't know that many people well yet :grin:

Thanks

Just wondering if there's any way to check on a Seller who I'm thinking of buying something from here on the Boards... I'm pretty sure they're ok but I was wondering if anyone knows him.. VintageComics is his name.

Thanks

I would highly suggest that you get a blood test prior to final sale.

Thanks

Man, who ARE you? Are yoiu dissing on Vintagecomics? Hard to tell but that is a hell of a 21st post.

If you have some negative experience with dealing with Roy then let us know. Otherwise why this post?

Thanks

Man, who ARE you? Are yoiu dissing on Vintagecomics? Hard to tell but that is a hell of a 21st post.

If you have some negative experience with dealing with Roy then let us know. Otherwise why this post?

Roy? Who the heck is Roy?

Thanks

I rest my case.

Thanks

I rest my case.

Goodnight Perry Mason.

Thanks

I rest my case.

Goodnight Perry Mason.

Thanks for sabotaging my thread with your mindless dribble FF

Thanks

You are 100000% OK with VintageComics ( Roy ) (thumbs u

Thanks

Thank you...

I thought so. Thought it might pay to check before I part with my hard earned $$$ (thumbs u

Thanks

Thank you...

I thought so. Thought it might pay to check before I part with my hard earned $$$ (thumbs u

Just out of curiosity...what book you picking up ?

I've had one transaction with Roy and had absolutely no issues... Vintage Comics has been around for quite some time, he sets up at some major shows, does business on eBay and in my opinion is professional to deal with.