• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Buscema Private Mail Away

166 posts in this topic

Just giving a little update!

Books should be at CGC very soon! Sal just needs to ship them there. so worry not!

-Arjuna

woohoo! i dropped a book at San Diego in July for a Roy Thomas sig and they didn't get it. Was offered this event instead and took it. Will be happy to finally get my book back. Probably in Feb?

Is 7 months for 1 sig too long? :)

Books should be at CGC very soon! Sal just needs to ship them there. so worry not!

-Arjuna

woohoo! i dropped a book at San Diego in July for a Roy Thomas sig and they didn't get it. Was offered this event instead and took it. Will be happy to finally get my book back. Probably in Feb?

It takes as long as it takes!

Sal has never been a particularly easy signature to get. I only remember seeing him at one show I attended and I got a few then. Wish I'd gotten more when I had the chance, and I'm already ready for the next Sal opportunity when it is offered! :wishluck:

-Arjuna

Hi there.

If you ever want any extra updates please feel free to pm me. I will do a fantastic job in getting back to you and letting you know whats going on.

These books got mailed to Sal right after the Romita and Simon signings. So they got shipped out the end of September.

October, November we have waited and hopefully they will be shipped back in this month. Last year it was a similar type scenario when they were slow on shipping back.

Quite often if you submit with me for a con or whatnot I either land the sig then or ship you your book back. (Faster results) Most of the time such a long wait is not involved.......unless you submit Economy lol

Best,

Sean

As a far look ahead I will do this again hopefully in early 2012! So start saving those books up!

Is this still in the works? :wishluck:

Yes I am going to try to do a Masters Pt 4 revolving around a con with a Buscema mailaway at the end again.

As a far look ahead I will do this again hopefully in early 2012! So start saving those books up!

Is this still in the works? :wishluck:

Yes I am going to try to do a Masters Pt 4 revolving around a con with a Buscema mailaway at the end again.

sal's cool and all... but if it's going to tack an additional 4 months on again, i'm gonna have to pass.

crybaby.jpg

my bad. you're absolutely right. it's totally unreasonable and childish of me to expect that it should take less than 4 months for someone to write his name on some comics and go to the post office.

I'm fine with waiting. hell, I submit books economy. but if I had been informed ahead of time that adding sal to two of my books was going to tie up my submission this long, I could have (and would have) done without his sig.

crybaby.jpg

my bad. you're absolutely right. it's totally unreasonable and childish of me to expect that it should take less than 4 months for someone to write his name on some comics and go to the post office.

I'm fine with waiting. hell, I submit books economy. but if I had been informed ahead of time that adding sal to two of my books was going to tie up my submission this long, I could have (and would have) done without his sig.

crybaby.jpg