• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK Dealers - Huge Batman Collection For Sale

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

As most will know I'm in the position of having to sell my collection and was intending on selling books in singles or in small lots. But if any UK dealer is interested in picking up a nice collection I'm open to offers.

I've sold off a few of the BA keys, but there are still some gorgeous SA/BA books in there plus some very nice CA and MA. It's mainly Batman but there are a couple of hundred 'Tecs in there too, mainly CA through MA, but there are a couple of BA too.

If anyone is interested please feel free to shoot me a PM. I have the collection catalogued on an Excel spreadsheet with scans of every single book linked.

Basically there are three things I need to throw a lot of money at, and it's the kind of money I can't go out and earn in a couple of months! It's all family stuff so it's a no-brainer that I liquidise these books, put the money where it's needed, then jump back into the game in a couple of years.

It bothered me at first but now I know it's the right thing to do and I'm happy with it. I'll keep a handful of my truly favourite books though (mostly drek worth nothing anyway!), and I've realised the main thing about this hobby, you're never truly out.