• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full moon causes board members to go crazy!

246 posts in this topic

Let me share what I have lost in this mix.

- Someone I would have called a friend two days ago

- The security of feeling safe on this message board

Could you explain why you no longer feel...safe...on the message board? I'm having trouble following you.

:bump:

Hey Dice! No touching!!! (tsk)

No touching what? I just asked a question that got lost in the commotion several pages back.

You bumped your post. A bump is a touch. And you did it to yourself. You touched yourself in public! :o

Could you explain why you no longer feel...safe...on the message board? I'm having trouble following you.

No touching what? I just asked a question that got lost in the commotion several pages back.

You bumped your post. A bump is a touch. And you did it to yourself. You touched yourself in public! :o

lol

I've lost quite a bit of respect for certain members of this board. The continuing feeding frenzy of ridicule directed at a lone female member who seems to be expressing genuine discomfort with questionable imagery posted on this board is pathetic. It's a helluva commentary...

Would not be the first time. :whatev:

Would not be the first time. :whatev:

:sick:

Diggler's sig should be removed :rulez: and his avatar as well... too risqué

I honestly don't think those pictures are prurient. And he didn't ban bikinis. Just prurient bikinis.

You've used up your quota for the day...

Why is it such a big deal to follow this new rule? CGC owns this forum so they call all the shots..Plus this is a comic book forum so lets talk about comics..

Problem is some here feel an inflated sense of "entitlement". For some reason it is inconceivable to them they are subject to rules on a private forum. They are children who test the boundaries of what they can get away with.

:hi:

I'm with you 100% on this one. ;)

Thanks RMA! But continue to be against as well (not that I need to say that to you! :grin:)

A message board without dissenting ideas is akin to a place to post your thoughts and have everyone agreeing with each other.

Don't worry. I took you to task over in the midpacific thread.

:cloud9:

Why is it such a big deal to follow this new rule? CGC owns this forum so they call all the shots..Plus this is a comic book forum so lets talk about comics..

Problem is some here feel an inflated sense of "entitlement". For some reason it is inconceivable to them they are subject to rules on a private forum. They are children who test the boundaries of what they can get away with.

:hi:

I'm with you 100% on this one. ;)

Thanks RMA! But continue to be against as well (not that I need to say that to you! :grin:)

A message board without dissenting ideas is akin to a place to post your thoughts and have everyone agreeing with each other.

Donb't worry. I took you to task over in the midpacific thread.

:cloud9:

Don't.

You're crazy. Nothing risque in my sig line. I've never been contacted by a mod to change it.

Expect a PM pretty soon.... new rules you know

Am I the only one who had to look up the word, prurient? (shrug)

nope

But now I'll use it every day... at least twice.

You can mix it up with "prurience" and "pruriently" as well. A real icebreaker at parties!

That or showing up in a Ferrari

You're crazy. Nothing risque in my sig line. I've never been contacted by a mod to change it.

:whatev: I'm in compliance with the new rules.

(thumbs u

:whatev: I'm in compliance with the new rules.

(thumbs u

Until someone else decides that even those are distasteful....