• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I got drunk this weekend....

30 posts in this topic

....went to a Frat Party and got freak nasty with 18-24 year-old college girls!

God, just 31 years old and already a dirty old man... sorry.gif

What did you do? cool.gif

was that 18, 24 year olds?

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifstooges.gif

Contemplated that I'm about to be married over half my life and that I'm not yet 40...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Did you have them sign a waiver attesting to the fact that they really were 18? grin.gif

If there's grass on the field play ball.... grin.gif18_7_11.gif

The problem lies in that if the golf course if too grassy then the fair way gets lost

Did you have them sign a waiver attesting to the fact that they really were 18? grin.gif

If there's grass on the field play ball.... grin.gif18_7_11.gif

The problem lies in that if the golf course if too grassy then the fair way gets lost

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Went to the Hyde Park Brewery and got introduced to Gimlets, made with Raspberry flavored Absolut. That was one quick, smooth ticket to palookaville! 893whatthe.gif

My wife was drinking Cosmopolitans.

Helped a little old lady to church... confused-smiley-013.gif

Me and the Mrs. stained the deck.

"If you know what I mean..."

Of course!!

You has an oak deck outside his house he and his wife spent the weekend applying wood stain to!

What else would it mean!

Saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 4 times this weekend foreheadslap.gif

Ouch! Had a fantasmagorical weekend, eh? grin.gif

isnt that a "SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICESPIALADOSIOUS" weekend?

Or is that another disney Drug induced nightmare im thinking off.

I do work for a big local catering company on weekends when they need me. It's good "side money", and this is their busy season. We had two LONG jobs this weekend. On Saturday, I helped set up a wedding/reception that happened that evening, so I was on the job from 8:45 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. Sunday morning (those people would NOT go home!).

I had to be back at the catering company at 2:30 p.m. yesterday (Sunday) for another reception. You'd think that since it was a Sunday afternoon/evening event, they'd get done early, right? Wrong. I was on the job from 2:30 p.m. until 1:30 this morning (the band didn't stop playing until midnight). By the time I drove home, put everything away, and took a shower, it was 2:30 a.m. I just looked at the clock and realized, "The alarm is going to go off in three hours. Oy vey." When it rains, it pours. smile.gif I didn't even sleep that well, and guess what I dreamed about? You guessed it - catering. smile.gif

It will be worth it when the check comes, though. I'm getting married in late November, and we're trying to pay everything off before the wedding, so every little bit of extra money will help. (I'm trying to tell myself that as I sit here like a zombie today. smile.gif )