• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lou Fine GA books now posted!!! (closed, thanks folks!)

30 posts in this topic

Last up is Mystery Men 3, another of the top 3 Lou Fine covers. This is another clean lower grade copies with a small chip missing from the right edge. Asking price is $650.

MYSTERYMEN_3.jpg

I will so :takeit:

One of the greatest comics covers of all time.

:cloud9:

Last up is Mystery Men 3, another of the top 3 Lou Fine covers. This is another clean lower grade copies with a small chip missing from the right edge. Asking price is $650.

MYSTERYMEN_3.jpg

I will so :takeit:

One of the greatest comics covers of all time.

:cloud9:

^^ Thanks Roy. get me your shipping info and I will get you the cost. I may have to send it by dog sled given you live way up by the north pole (also known as Canada). lol

Where in Colorado are you? I'm in Colorado Springs area

I actually live in Boulder, CO. We just had a short story about our relocation to CO published in People Magazine.

Boulder's not too far from where I am, hm

Sounds to me like a road trip for you. You like spice Rum? hm

does Spice Rum have alcohol in it? if yes, then I do!

I just checked the labels and I'll be darned, it does contain alchohol but mentions best is served with coke over ice. I may have to give that a try :luhv:

put coke zero in there and I will have to shoot you

:makepoint: