• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% DISCOUNT!Look out! More nice Gold and Silver

299 posts in this topic

Look out! (I like saying that.) Some classic Fights, Wings and Planets, scarce ACG, and some really sweet silver age DCs. Most not offered for sale by me before.

PLEASE READ:

Please note that I am based in the UK. I am keeping shipping costs as low as I can though prices keep escalating seemingly month by month, and at these charges I am usually subsidising shipping. Here are the costs of shipping to the USA:

Raw comics: $8 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $18 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $20 uninsured, or $28 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

:takeit: wins over pm's.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way. I will not accept returns of CGC items.

Hope that's all clear but if you have any questions please ask them before buying, not after!

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT ONLY PLEASE!

No probies, trolls, gremlins or pixies allowed. Well, okay I was kidding about the pixies..and the gremlins...

Feel free to chat, but if you do remember to bring pizza!

FORBIDDEN WORLDS RUN OF FIFTEEN ISSUES #35 TO #49 GOOD TO FVF (AVGE AT LEAST VG) $275 plus postage

This is the scarce part of the run, after the restart with #35, and very hard to put together. Great art by Ogden Whitney and lyrical sci fi and fantasy tales!

ForbiddenWorlds35.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds36.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds38.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds39.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds42.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds44.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds45.jpg

ForbiddenWorlds47.jpg

No probies, trolls, gremlins or pixies allowed. Well, okay I was kidding about the pixies..and the gremlins...

:sumo:

...and possibly the trolls...

:sorry:

This :sumo: wants to know if you can scan the other issues in that run. I am hm and want to see the others. The #39 cover :headbang: .

I'm sure that this has been covered multiple times :) but how do you tell if it's a Church copy?

It was offered as such by Metro. I know that a number of the romance Mile Highs dont have the markings and I believe I read somewhere that Edgar obtained them by other means when his usual supplier didnt carry them.

I'm sure that this has been covered multiple times :) but how do you tell if it's a Church copy?

It was offered as such by Metro. I know that a number of the romance Mile Highs dont have the markings and I believe I read somewhere that Edgar obtained them by other means when his usual supplier didnt carry them.

Thanks! (thumbs u