• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two totally non related questions???

8 posts in this topic

Question 1: I flipped through a copy of Overstreet #34, why do the guide prices stop at 9.2?

Question 2: I have a Museum Edition of Witchblade that I'd love to see slabbed, does anyone know if CGC accepts these types of books?

Feel free to post totally off the topic responses, reading them is a riot. thumbsup2.gif

1) yes, read the thread... basically it boils down to an attempt by OS to try and make the guide more on target given current market conditions and pricing with CGC... feeling like the market on 9.4s is way too volatile to give a guide estimate, they have retreated to the 9.2 being top guide.

2) I believe they do. PM Paul Litch about this.

AFG, too bad you're not coming to the forum dinner... but let us know if you're going to Wiz. World Philly and maybe we can all chat about comics and get a female perspective on them!

1) yes, read the thread... basically it boils down to an attempt by OS to try and make the guide more on target given current market conditions and pricing with CGC... feeling like the market on 9.4s is way too volatile to give a guide estimate, they have retreated to the 9.2 being top guide.

2) I believe they do. PM Paul Litch about this.

AFG, too bad you're not coming to the forum dinner... but let us know if you're going to Wiz. World Philly and maybe we can all chat about comics and get a female perspective on them!

Borock said specifically that they do NOT slab the museum editions. His reason was that the covers were waaay to fragile to encapsulate.

"We do not certify those because the cover can tear off the book in the holder. BTW...it's the same with a mylar if dropped or shipped improperly. Please be careful when handling them. "

FK,

I really wanted to attend the dinner this year, but my honey bought me a VIP ticket to WWE in Philly. The VIP session is at the same time as the dinner, which would you choose? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Guys, thanks for answering my questions so quickly.

All the best,

AFG