• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman_fan's GA CGC graded Detectives CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Rules of engagement.

Terms:

Please notify me via PM for all questions. First :takeit: wins and trumps inquires. Time payments available up to 6 months, just PM me and we can work out the details but if someone post the :takeit before we close the deal, I am sorry. No cancellation on time payment books. Only serious buyers should use time payments and not people whose collecting habits change on a weekly bases (this means if you buy it on time payments and then see another "grail" you have to have, don't contact me for a refund on what you have paid to date).

Payment:

Payment can be via Paypal (no change on the price, Ebay REALLY needs the money!!!) or money order.

Shipping:

Generally $12 for Priority Flat Rate and insurance, depending on the number of books you purchase. International is doable but exact shipping will be charged (last three orders I sent to England ran almost $40 per shipment). Insurance is required. Consider insurance like a condem, its all about safety.

First up is Detective 126 with the Penguin electrocution cover. Asking price is $200.

det126f.jpg

det126b.jpg

det126l.jpg