• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

Hotflips, are you guys setting up? I need to buy some supplies :)
given they haven't posted in this thread, and knowing they are going to be in England the following week, my guess is "no"...

they should send their supplies to me, and I will sell for them in our booth!

hm

Do it! I need supplies!

Sorry about the delay folks. I have received confirmation from CGC that I can now offer to have books ready for customers and dealers to pick up at mega-Con ALREADY graded day one of the show.

Here is how it works.

Get the books to me a few weeks in advance of the show I can bring them to CGC a week before Mega-Con starts.

CGC will have the books ready for everyone first day of the show. No big rush to get them in early so they are ready at shows end.

You can also have them slabbed during the show. I will be at the show early each day and can, in most cases have books pressed and back to you the same day depending upon volume.

CGC will charge on-site show prices. I will list those tomorrow.

CFP Comics will offer a Mega-Con show special for submissions of 10 or more books and a special price for anyone pressing and prepping books for SS.

I will have all the pricing details tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing about the pricing details, specifically on those books you would be dropping off a week before the show starts. In that case, would it apply to all tiers of service?

Sorry about the delay folks. I have received confirmation from CGC that I can now offer to have books ready for customers and dealers to pick up at mega-Con ALREADY graded day one of the show.

Here is how it works.

Get the books to me a few weeks in advance of the show I can bring them to CGC a week before Mega-Con starts.

CGC will have the books ready for everyone first day of the show. No big rush to get them in early so they are ready at shows end.

You can also have them slabbed during the show. I will be at the show early each day and can, in most cases have books pressed and back to you the same day depending upon volume.

CGC will charge on-site show prices. I will list those tomorrow.

CFP Comics will offer a Mega-Con show special for submissions of 10 or more books and a special price for anyone pressing and prepping books for SS.

I will have all the pricing details tomorrow.

Which tomorrow?

I just received what the new CGC On-Site charges will be.

Moderns $25.00

Economy $50.00

Standard $85.00

Express $140.00

Walkthrough $225.00 minimum. I will have more details on the new percentage on Monday.

I will post CFP Comics pricing structure tomorrow.

After many long, arduous meetings with my boss( the wife ;) ) , I am pleased to announce that for the first time ever, Sharp Comics will be attending MegaCon !!! :acclaim:

And unlike sexy Bill Tupenny, who will be charging handsomely for his John Hancock, i will be more than happy to trade my superiorly infectious scribble for HG Coppery Goodness. (thumbs u

Brad

After many long, arduous meetings with my boss( the wife ;) ) , I am pleased to announce that for the first time ever, Sharp Comics will be attending MegaCon !!! :acclaim:

And unlike sexy Bill Tupenny, who will be charging handsomely for his John Hancock, i will be more than happy to trade my superiorly infectious scribble for HG Coppery Goodness. (thumbs u

Brad

Now I wish I was going...

Maybe I should...

Brad

Now I wish I was going...

Maybe I should...

Maybe you should quit yur cryin and buy the fkin plane ticket already..... Duh! :headbang: