• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

Now it's thunderstorms Friday and rain all day Saturday :cry:

as long as it is not raining on Thursday and Sunday

thursday looks good...sunday is overcast with 30% chance of afternoon showers (as jive said, likely to change)

Anyone who had asked to have books submitted and ready for Friday pickup at the show should know your books are at CGC and will be at the show early Friday. Please get in touch with me so i can release the books over to you.

I will need identification, preferably the kind with cash hiding behind it.

Got my checklist done (and by done I mean I wrote one out ) whew

Wow, I guess you're finally getting serious about this whole "comic dealer" thing, huh? Can we still expect a panicked phone call home to your wife, wondering whether you left a major GA key on the pool table or not? lol

van is loaded...waiting on bob to get off work and Justin to get into work, then we are getting on the road... by my calculations, I actually got everything on my checklist, and I did manage all hardware this time!

I double checked the pool table (there was a MMC 46 in cgc 9.0 on there!) but no keys left...

whew