• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts WW Chicago Report

44 posts in this topic

Wow, Dale, that is quite a haul!

Great to see you in Chicago. Beautiful books you sold me!

I've also gotten some good raw GA books from Dale over the past couple years. Here's part of my Chicago haul this year, Batman 7 and Superman 5 from Dale:

mark-chicago-2011-1.jpg

It was definitely a good show for vintage material. :headbang:

Wow, thats a nice group of books.

I'm not sure about that. greggy & I spent about 5 hours walking the con floor together on Saturday. The Legend is a powerhouse.

:blush:

always good to see you too, sir.

Billy, did you have your kids in tow? I almost introduced myself, but I wasn't positive it was you, and Bedrock wasn't at his booth for me to ask, per the norm.

i was kidless. so sorry we didn't meet.

Billy, did you have your kids in tow? I almost introduced myself, but I wasn't positive it was you, and Bedrock wasn't at his booth for me to ask, per the norm.

I think he had trouble spotting you as there was more than 1 man of good taste sporting LSU garb at the show.

I think he had trouble spotting you as there was more than 1 man of good taste sporting LSU garb at the show.

Aren't the words good taste, sporting and LSU mutually exclusive?

I bought this one Sunday from Dale.....last issue I needed to complete the Cow Puncher series.

cowp7.jpg

Thanks Dale!

Thanks Mark. Wish I could do both of them...

I get the one in green....you can have the one with the feather.

wrong on one level, but congrats on completing your cow puncher run...I still have a few to pick up.

Oh, and thanks to the Candy Man (Greggy) for keeping us well supplied with snacks all weekend.

And I was greggy's lowly man-servant from Canada (worship) who hand delivered candy treats to Mr. Dale Roberts.

Sheesh. I looked all over Chicago for GAtor and his family but could not find them :cool: at Navy Pier, Pinocchio play, Tesla exhibit, tall ships, J. Shedd aquarium or Fine Art Institute.

These didn't happen to be the ones that someone's personal chef had to mail?

:taptaptap::busy:

Oh, and thanks to the Candy Man (Greggy) for keeping us well supplied with snacks all weekend.

And I was greggy's lowly man-servant from Canada (worship) who hand delivered candy treats to Mr. Dale Roberts.

Sheesh. I looked all over Chicago for GAtor and his family but could not find them :cool: at Navy Pier, Pinocchio play, Tesla exhibit, tall ships, J. Shedd aquarium or Fine Art Institute.

No dorkus. These were some sweet candies purchased at a Walmart in Bellingham, Washington.

Didn't know that you baked candies. :screwy:

No dorkus. These were some sweet candies purchased at a Walmart in Bellingham, Washington.

Didn't know that you baked candies. :screwy:

Or you would have asked me to, lol;) :baiting::foryou:

Haggens?

Haggens?

???

Haggens?

???

Missed the Walmart part. Thought you might have bought them at Haggens. doh!

Haggens?

???

Never heard of them. Are they a California pharmacy?

Haggens?

???

Big grocery store in Bellingham. We always buy groceries there before entering your grossly overpriced nation.

Haggens?

???

Big grocery store in Bellingham. We always buy groceries there before entering your grossly overpriced nation.

You could just go to Costco considering you tend to overstay your welcome.