• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*****THE FIRST KEN LASHLEY SKETCH OPP ******SOLD OUT!!!!!

218 posts in this topic

Hey guys, GODOFTHUNDER productions presents a treat!!!

Mr. Mylar and I were going to collab, but because he's busy with Dexter, Harvey and Stephen I'm honored to present this on the boards.

DC/Marvel Artist Ken Lashley has agreed to do a sketch opp. Mr.Mylar and I talked with Joe Pierson at CGC and he's given the go ahead. And since Ken will be doing these from home, they will be as detailed as possible!

BUT - This Opp, is a little different.

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED...EVEN THE BLANK, WHICH I WILL SUPPLY! And when I mean everything, I mean even the books being shipped to Canada, and then back to CGC

So here's the option, I have FIVE (5) Avengers 1 1st Print and FIVE (5) X-Men 1 1st Print. There are cherry picked 9.8s. So if you'd like one, just post the :takeit: with the Blank of your choice.

I'M LIMITED TO TEN SPOTS: But you can have more than one!!! :news: TWO SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!

Oh here's the pricing:

$145 FOR FULL FIGURE and MARKERS

$175 TWO FIGURES and MARKERS

ADD FAST TRACK for $8 more!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

Mind you, this includes CGC grading and shipping fees, shipping to and from Canada, then to your home! That is all you pay, nothing more!

Example of Ken's work:

KL2.jpg

KL5.jpg

KL1.jpg

KL4.jpg

KL3.jpg