• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age books - 12 cents each ON HOLD

28 posts in this topic

hm So if my math is right, I can get 9 long boxes/2600 comics for $375 shipped

For all you know it could be a mess of Captain Carrot.

I need to know which titles before I would buy.

hm So if my math is right, I can get 9 long boxes/2600 comics for $375 shipped

Had you struck early on, thats about the cost. Two lucky board members are getting 1300 for $185 each.

After I finish the other purchases, I'm not sure I will have nine long boxes of different material left.

Are the 25 book lots premade?

I'm sorry, I didn't see this before. Nothing is premade. When this started, I had boxes of Marvels on one table and boxes of DC and Indies on the other. Took a bunch of comics from each box and stacked them in the middle for a mix of roughly 50% Marvel, 50% non- Marvel.

Thats still the basic formula although there are some 3500 less books for me to work with.

Are the 25 book lots premade?

I'm sorry, I didn't see this before. Nothing is premade. When this started, I had boxes of Marvels on one table and boxes of DC and Indies on the other. Took a bunch of comics from each box and stacked them in the middle for a mix of roughly 50% Marvel, 50% non- Marvel.

Thats still the basic formula although there are some 3500 less books for me to work with.

:D:baiting: