• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age books - 12 cents each ON HOLD

28 posts in this topic

Mostly unsold store stock, sold in multiples of 25. Any duplication on lots less than 200 will be accidental. (shrug)

Media Mail shipping is $3 plus a nickle a book after 15 books. :rulez:

Freebies with every order. :cloud9:

I will ship international but it gets expensive. :baiting:

Buy 500, Get 100 free. :whee:

Buy 1000, get 300 free.- :banana:Thats less than a dime a book. :banana:

THIS OFFER IS NOW ON HIATUS. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PM'D ME OR ORDERED HERE. YOU MAY PROCEED WITH YOUR ORDER.

I'M PUTTING A FREEZE ON ANY NEW INQUIRIES. I DON"T WANT TO OVERSELL AND IF EVERYONE WHO HAS STARTED FOLLOWS THRU, I"M NOT SURE HOW MUCH I"LL HAVE LEFT.

ANYONE WHO HAS PM'D ME, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO CLOSE THE DEAL

OR THE BOOKS ARE BACK UP FOR GRABS.

As always, free local pickup. :slapfight:

Will buyers be greeted like your mail carrier, by Shad in a towel?

That possibility, while remote, does exist. Best bring some singles along just in case.

any of them bagged or boarded?

About 30-40% are bagged. In all honesty, I usually remove the boards because they add quite a bit of weight and take up a lot of space. A long box can hold almost 300 raw books but only about 200 bagged and boarded and the B&B box weighs more.

As I'm subsidizing the shipping by absorbing about 35% of it, its not worth shipping bagged and boarded books at this price. Bagged and boarded comics might be had if you were willing to pay an additional shipping fee. PM me if you are interested, and we'll see if we can work it out.

perhaps :shrug:

you gonna sell something :P

Losing money on every sale, but making it up with volume.

Please hold all questions until tomorrow as I'm out of here until then.

Going gambling.