• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver/Bronze Part 1/2: Low/Midgrade Marvels 20-35% OFF leftovers! Recap Pg. 23

224 posts in this topic

Marvel Two-In-One 27 (3.0) - Your Price: $1.00

Marvel Two-In-One 28 (3.0) - Your Price: $1.00

Marvel Two-In-One 34 (4.0) - Your Price: $1.00

Marvel Two-In-One 36 (3.0) - Your Price: $1.00

Marvel Two-In-One 96 (4.0) - Your Price: $1.00

Or, take all 5 Marvel Two-In-One issues for $3.00! (Good until any single issue sells)

Marvel Two-In-One Lot - Your Price: $3.00

th_MTIO027.jpg th_MTIO028.jpg th_MTIO034.jpg th_MTIO036.jpg th_MTIO096.jpg

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 1 (6.0) - OSPG: $6.00 - Your Price: $3.00

MTIOann001.jpg

That's it for now - I'll be listing the remaining books, all but one of which are Thors, this evening when I return. Several 12¢ers and some higher grade 20¢ bronze books. 22 books in all.

I may tack on some books I listed in a sales thread earlier this year (or last year, I forget which) that some of you may have missed the last time around. If I still have the scans in photobucket (I think I do, but am not 100%), I'll think about throwing those up if anyone is interested.

I'll be listing the last of the Thors this morning, then will follow up later this afternoon with a bunch more books listed VCC style (i.e.: many books to a page). Maybe 100 or so, providing I can find where I put the scans :wishluck:

Thor 231 (7.0) - OSPG: $8.00 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to chunkybutt!

THOR231.jpg