• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Thread Closed

122 posts in this topic

Take 10% off remaining books! If you have already been good enough to buy a book or books in this sales thread, take 20% off! Gotta keep my repeat customers happy ... (thumbs u

Thread Closes 9 am Monday morning (Pacific Coast time). I will then work on getting packages together, shipping amounts and PM you with your total this coming week. Thanks.

All right!

Stop whatcha doin'

'cause I'm about to ruin

the image and the style that ya used to.

I look funny

but yo I'm makin' money see

so yo world I hope you're ready for me..... :grin:

unknownz.jpg

Okay, going to list a few things, some slabs I want to get rid of, some raw mags and likely a few odd ball raw books and such.

Terms: Payment in full by Paypal, money order (Canada Post or USA Postal "International" type only), or cheque (checks held to clear - allow up to 2 weeks). No Hall of Shame or probation listers. No monkeys, clowns or horse faced tv anchors. Sales to continental USA or Canada only. Definitely no shipments to France. But, will make exception for any overseas enlisted military personnel... (thumbs u

Shipping: To be determined by your location and weight of your package. Boxed shipments to the USA must go Expedited Service by Canada Post (and includes tracking and insurance - it is not optional, it is included in the costing). Most box shipments run in the $18.00 to $26 range. Your shipping charge will be what the post office tells me. I don't add for anything extra. (thumbs u I ship in brand new proper shipping boxes with brand new shipping packing so your books arrive safe and secure! :)

This dude rules the day ... :takeit: Post him in the thread if you want to buy something. Of course you can also PM me offers and that sort of thing, if you think my pricing sucks... :cry:

There is some glare and reflection showing on some of the pictures. (thumbs u

Anyway, here we go...

"Not So" Fantastic Four Slabbed Lot of 3 - 1980s Drek...

Includes:

# 302 CGC 9.8 White Pages

# 308 CGC 9.8 White Pages - "Fasaud!" What? Who the hell is this guy?

# 311 CGC 9.8 White Pages - Rare Thing - Man Rock Love. What? What is going on here? Never mind... I don't want to know... :grin: To each their own...

Price: $30.00 for all 3 - SOLD! Come on - you know you want 'em...someone buys these bloody things.... :sumo:

img0786u.jpg

Warren Vampirella #77 Barbara Leigh Photo Cover

Grade: 9.0

More Boobie Goodness... :grin:

Price: $10.00

img0790zb.jpg

Warren Vampirella #78 - Barbara Leigh Photo Cover

Grade: 9.2

Boobies :o ...nuff said... :grin:

Price: $20.00 Still Available.

img0793ni.jpg

:takeit: per PM